Cogeneration with natural gas - CHP ECO EG
Reliable cogeneration units with natural gas
As standard, we offer six different cogeneration classes from 135 to 355 kWe. The range of power levels means that we have just the cogeneration unit for you purposes.
For more information, see our brochures on natural gas cogeneration units "Cogeneration with gas" (PDF, 1.4 MB)
Overview of the Burkhardt CHPs with natural gas and biomethane
|Output el. (kW)||135||220||265|
|Output th. (kW)||201||250||400||412|
|Efficiency el. (%)||37.3||40.5||38||39.5|
|Efficiency total (%)||92.7||86.5||95.4||85.3|
|Type of engine||Naturally aspirated engine||Turbo-charged engine||Naturally aspirated engine||Turbo-charged engine|
Overview here as PDF file for download (PDF, 9 kB)
Our range of services: the whole package for your cogeneration system
- We support your project planning with sizing of the plant according to your energy consumption data and an economic assessment of your project.
- We take over planning of the execution and manufacture your cogeneration unit at our headquarters in Mühlhausen (Bavaria) in accordance with ISO 9001.
- At your location, we commission your cogeneration unit and adjust the parameters to your individual requirements.
- As a specialist in technical building services, we have installed heating and ventilation systems since 1978, making us the right contact for you in this field too.
- To keep your cogeneration unit running efficiently in the long term, we offer customised service contracts, quick turnaround in case of damage or repair and professional spare part management.
- With the remote access via our system portal, we are also remotely at your side.
Do you have any questions about our cogeneration units? Have a word with us!
Your contact for any information on the topic of cogeneration units and combined heat and power with gas: